Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Are all teams trying to create “Ultras” now with the black shirts etc? I noticed Arsenal of all clubs had around 20 grouped together for there game! All kitted out in black… extremely intimidating
Extremely cringeworthy, more like. Fake try-hard bollocks in my opinion. Just let it go naturally, don’t try and force it.

A load of band geeks wearing black t-shirts is about as intimidating as the Wealdstone Raider.

Are all teams trying to create “Ultras” now with the black shirts etc? I noticed Arsenal of all clubs had around 20 grouped together for there game! All kitted out in black… extremely intimidating
My lad asked if they had brought a choir with them as it looked like a load of nuns with my bad eyes from the family stand .

Atmosphere yesterday was brilliant, second half in particular.
Haaland’s goal celebrations definitely added to this. He really makes an effort to involve the fans in his celebrations by waving his arms at the crowd and boy did it respond.
I guess scoring for the team you’ve grown up supporting must be pretty special for him.
4 games in and I couldn’t love him more.

Considering the opening two home games have been against low key opponents I think the atmosphere’s been very good. SS1 is noisier and there is more singing breaking out independently of them all round the ground

But boy do we need an Erling song very very quickly

Considering the opening two home games have been against low key opponents I think the atmosphere’s been very good. SS1 is noisier and there is more singing breaking out independently of them all round the ground

But boy do we need an Erling song very very quickly
Why can't we just use the Viking movie theme tune (best team in the land and all the world) which started when we signed Age Hareide in the 1980s. We just need some words to fit the tune and few Viking helmets in the crowd. The first line could be Haaland....Haaland.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.