Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

I give it 10 seconds before they’re singing some shite song about being champions of Europe
Nearer to WWII than today..... suppose it shows they have history.

I also expect the WWYWYWS being belted out by fans who for many years between said win and now had more empty seats in the ground than supporters for many games.

just watched the Bournemouth fans blog from their 9-0 defeat at that well known cauldren of noise Klanfield . Seems they weren`t very impressed by the local support . 7-0 up and you still won`t sing . Tourist`s tourist`s give us a song and worst support we`ve ever heard were 3 of the songs belted out by the travelling Bournemouth fans .

just watched the Bournemouth fans blog from their 9-0 defeat at that well known cauldren of noise Klanfield . Seems they weren`t very impressed by the local support . 7-0 up and you still won`t sing . Tourist`s tourist`s give us a song and worst support we`ve ever heard were 3 of the songs belted out by the travelling Bournemouth fans .

Fans just sing anything to goad the opposition, though Anfield isn't all its cracked up to be. One young Bournemouth balloon was on the tram singing WWYWYWS a couple of seasons back, he soon got put right.

This is one thread I dont think we need !

Our atmosphere is up there with the best. We seem to have a higher number of songs than most clubs.

It seems alot are beating themselves up over our so called poor atmosphere because they believe the press/media.

I watched Newcastle v City you could hear a pin drop at times, same as many other grounds.

There is a huge mith about the dippers and rags their atmosphere is mostly shit. The dippers sing ynwa at the start than sit in silence if the ball is in their half.
The rags have one nursery rhyme.

I watched the rags v dippers the other week large amount of time it was silent. Rags made a noise when scored that was it. But I heard the commentary say the place was rocking, it wasnt it was bollocks. Even my missus said " are they talking about this game " lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.