Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Forest were good today. You could hear a pin drop in the Spurs away end. Should be good on Wednesday night if Forests away support is as good as their home support. Plus it's their first visit to the Champions and the Etihad.

Forest were good today. You could hear a pin drop in the Spurs away end. Should be good on Wednesday night if Forests away support is as good as their home support. Plus it's their first visit to the Champions and the Etihad.
Think we lost 3-0 in the FA Cup to them in 2009? Wayne Bridge was paraded on the pitch before the match

Reactions: Tam
Think we lost 3-0 in the FA Cup to them in 2009? Wayne Bridge was paraded on the pitch before the match
We did.

My foster brother is a Forest fan.

I bought his ticket to watch the game in the city end. On the way home he was quiet as mouse until we got to Sheffield. Then he gave me both barrels

:D

The thing that does my head in is, as a kid in a mist of (m) united fans, growing up in the 00s. First season ticket was Keegans last year. But the thing I always stuck to
Was we was there when we was shit. And we sung. I geunelly think we’re as good as anyone if not better, sometimes it’s quiet but most teams are. When we’re poisonous we are the best. We won that game in 2019 against Liverpool, booing every touch. Was vicious, and we rattled them. No better fans than city fans and don’t let anyone tel you otherwise

I give it 10 seconds before they’re singing some shite song about being champions of Europe

I give it 10 seconds before they’re singing some shite song about being champions of Europe
It's fair enough really the pinnacle of any clubs existence, think only five English clubs have ever won it, can understand any fans celebrateing it. In the case of Forest and Villa theirs been very little to celebrate since. Its the last stick left to beat us with, best win it ourselves then we can sing " that ".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.