Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Arsenal fans talking pish shocker.
Empty seats galore when we go down there.That night after the cup final the biggest embarrassment from a so called big club crowd wise ever.
Even last season there was loads of empty seats on the New Years game.
I was there that cold and snowy night after the cup final. There were more blues turned up then them in the bad weather, travelling all that way. They couldn’t even be bothered to jump on a tube. Won’t take any lectures from their poor supporter base.

I was there that cold and snowy night after the cup final. There were more blues turned up then them in the bad weather, travelling all that way. They couldn’t even be bothered to jump on a tube. Won’t take any lectures from their poor supporter base.
'Twas bloody perishing that night but well worth the hyperthermia. At half-time I sent a mildly piss-taking message to a Gooner S/T holder I know and he said he knew we'd stuff them so he was watching on the telly!!

Do you not think it's a history song such as we went to Rotherham & you thought you'd won the league....and celebrates our league winning success?
It is, but the now is more important, we’ve got a totally different squad & manager, and several players with no song, I’d say for away games bring out the full catalogue, at home where the singing is more sporadic, we should be focusing on the players we now have, and the classics

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.