Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

To be honest if people keep singing songs that 85% of the crowd don’t know then it will be more of the same I reckon. No coincidence that the loudest song of every game and the one that most join in with us Stand Up for the Champions.
I can't get my head around that what 40k S/C holders either don't know the words to lets be honest quite simple songs and if they don't & actually want to sing why they don't spend 5 mins on Google etc.

Arsenal fans talking pish shocker.
Empty seats galore when we go down there.That night after the cup final the biggest embarrassment from a so called big club crowd wise ever.
Even last season there was loads of empty seats on the New Years game.

To be honest if people keep singing songs that 85% of the crowd don’t know then it will be more of the same I reckon. No coincidence that the loudest song of every game and the one that most join in with us Stand Up for the Champions.
Which sort of begs the question.... Why aren't that 85% of the crowd starting the songs they know and like?

I sincerely hope the latest discontent amongst the fans about tickets prices, Pep’s comments about the poor atmosphere, and the media frenzy about his comments have finally pricked the consciences of Khaldoon (in Abu Dhabi), Soriano, and the other directors at looking at the match day ticket prices, and the atmosphere, which is being stifled by unnecessary match day experience gimmicks.

I sincerely hope the latest discontent amongst the fans about tickets prices, Pep’s comments about the poor atmosphere, and the media frenzy about his comments have finally pricked the consciences of Khaldoon (in Abu Dhabi), Soriano, and the other directors at looking at the match day ticket prices, and the atmosphere, which is being stifled by unnecessary match day experience gimmicks.
Thank god it will be light at 2 pm for the kick off, i thought i was at a 1980's rave the other night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.