Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

It would be good if the south stand sung more of the classics in the second half. Need to hear some hey Jude or we love you city. Feels like sometimes what they sing doesn’t reflect whats happening at all.

Started out decent at the beginning.

I was there that cold and snowy night after the cup final. There were more blues turned up then them in the bad weather, travelling all that way. They couldn’t even be bothered to jump on a tube. Won’t take any lectures from their poor supporter base.
Even Gary Neville mentioned how great the City fans were that night.

Good showing from the fans today but some just cba no matter what so we will need that NS singing section to make a real change. Bloke next to me, arms folded, nattering away, but barely got behind the lads until the 85th minute along with with a good few of his mates in the NE corner. Each to their own…a good few of us in the section were up for it nonetheless. Shouldn’t complain - we won. CTID

Still have no idea why apparently the masses don't like the Edin song.
As he left like 7 years ago and divided the fanbase when he was here.
He used to frustrate me quite a lot. I think the season he left we then signed KDB and do wonder how he may of faired if he was getting regular service from Kev.
Poor that Haaland hasn't really got a chant yet although Sergio never really got anything creative either.

Good atmosphere today. The whole ground were noticeably more vocal. Even if it’s just ten more ‘GO OOOON’s than usual, it makes a difference!

SSL1 were better with getting more shouty chants we could all hear and join in with today. But they epitomised what we’ve all been saying, right before the third goal, when they were singing something that we couldn’t make out and then SSL3 belted out ‘CIIITY CIIITY…’ and the whole ground joined in.

SSL3 were good today! Got to get the singers up high in the new end.

Good thing about having a good atmosphere is that we won’t have the Septic on here telling us we need to move with the times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.