Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Why has the rest of the ground convinced themselves they can only continue a chant that’s started by SSL1? Complain about them singing “follow follow” but won’t start anything themselves. Strange.
Yep, SSL1, singing...but not original creative humorous stuff like back in the day...Haaland Haaland...is that the best you can do? get over yourself, you're not that good fellah

My regular atmosphere reviews are eagerly awaited by thousands and represent an integral part of the club’s future. I suspect Soriano knows that too. I’m happy to represent the fans at any future meetings about this. It would be a wasted opportunity not to take me up on this.
I noticed that atmosphere was mentioned a lot this weekend: MOTD2 'High Energy Grounds' (not ours of course... Frank from Brentford ''we have to play differently at traditionally noisy grounds, Villa / Newcastle / here at Elland Road'' even Zincy..its a special atmosphere at the Emirates ..FFS I remember mid week game there about 5 years ago..they had about 30,000 in, aside from City it was literally silent!...Like it or not Pep has started the atmosphere conversation, surprising 'meeja' avoided unnecessary comparisons

Good showing from the fans today but some just cba no matter what so we will need that NS singing section to make a real change. Bloke next to me, arms folded, nattering away, but barely got behind the lads until the 85th minute along with with a good few of his mates in the NE corner. Each to their own…a good few of us in the section were up for it nonetheless. Shouldn’t complain - we won. CTID
There's one near me that I can only think has a ring doorbell or something installed. Constantly looking at his garden throughout the game. Hahaha.
He's not particularly old either and seems to like showing it off to the guy he's sat next to.
I find it rather amusing. Like he's torn that he's had to leave his garden to come to the game.
Does look well maintained to be fair.

Last edited:
Can't win, songs to complicated...too fast...too much clapping...too many rag references ...too simple.

Think the Haaland Haaland chant after a goal is excellent myself.
Can you print a lyric sheet for me? Is it Hah or Har in Haaland? Or Ha-a-land? Last one is a bit too post-coitus...

MUEN had an atmosphere review. The state of journalism. And now we'll review the crowd at The Dropkick Murphys...

If yesterday is the best we can do after being called out by the manager for being shite, then I'm not sure really how this moves forward. Zero reaction to the manager openly telling us the place isn't good enough , not rival fans taking the piss , our own manager and zero reaction from the fans .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.