Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Just to dd to what Manchester33 has clarified.

1894 have constantly asked City fans on here and on other social media platforms to help us with displays and waving the flags. There has been some help, but nowhere near enough. And when 1894 have had help and handed out 2 sticks and flags, they’ve been stolen by some of the City fans who have helped us.
That’s disgraceful. Fucking shameful behaviour. Really appreciate the updates, and alarmed to hear that those who are working their bollocks off to make a difference got such a slap in the face.

For me, things will stay the same as they are until the North stand expansion is completed. No point in fighting it. Once the North stand expansion is completed, then there could be a huge change in mindset and numbers of fans who want to sing, help out, wave flags, and be part of the displays.

1894 have constantly asked City fans on here and on other social media platforms to help us with displays and waving the flags. There has been some help, but nowhere near enough. When 1894 have had help and handed out 2 sticks and flags, they’ve been stolen by some of the City fans who have helped us.
Didsbury Dave might come and help if you accept his playlist?

Can't win, songs to complicated...too fast...too much clapping...too many rag references ...too simple.

Think the Haaland Haaland chant after a goal is excellent myself.
Well then they used the same chant for Riyad I'm waiting for us to start singing jullian the same way we sang Sergio

1894 have constantly asked City fans on here and on other social media platforms to help us with displays and waving the flags. There has been some help, but nowhere near enough. When 1894 have had help and handed out 2 sticks and flags, they’ve been stolen by some of the City fans who have helped us.
That's so sad that Blues have done that

Didsbury Dave might come and help if you accept his playlist?
Nah mate. I'm not interested in the displays. Only the noise. I could be an Aural Consultant/Subject Matter Expert I suppose but it would have to be non-exec as I sit in the Colin Bell Stand and only go to about 4 aways a season these days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.