Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

I hope Haaland and Alvarez are impressed with the atmosphere at the Etihad next season? After playing for Dortmund (the Yellow Wall) and River Plate (the whole stadium singing), I’m sure they will be impressed with the atmosphere at the Etihad this season. ;-)
It reminds me of one of Pellegrini's press conferences when he was asked how he would cope with the upcoming Derby match atmosphere. He just smirked and replied he didn't expect any problems because he was used to some lively encounters (as River Plate Manager) with Boca Juniors! I don't think our press (and some fans) ever gave Manuel enough respect for his fantastic career.

I thought our fans were brilliant yesterday. Seemed like we completely outnumbered them in the city centre before the game.

In the stadium I thought our fans were consistently louder and sang for longer than them (despite having less to sing about).

Their fans are good after they score or when the full time whistle goes. But throughout the game Liverpool fans are among the worst in the Prem.
Only watched on telly but did I hear the scousers singing" Barcelona, Real Madrid they will make a gallant bid, but we're out to show the world that we can score". I must have imagined it as surely the Kop would never copy Uniteds most famous chant.

Please for the love of god’s stop pissing around with the tune they walk out too & get the timings right!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.