Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

MLS teams put alot of UK teams to shame
They do. They actually put the effort in but I think it's less about the game and more about the atmosphere over there. English fans are miserable sods. Alot of the posts I see on here are people kicking off at the prospect of a drum or being called c*nts for standing.... while these attitudes persist, the atmosphere is not going to improve.

They do. They actually put the effort in but I think it's less about the game and more about the atmosphere over there. English fans are miserable sods. Alot of the posts I see on here are people kicking off at the prospect of a drum or being called c*nts for standing.... while these attitudes persist, the atmosphere is not going to improve.

Correct. It truly works.

Just look at the UK teams already doing it, Palace, Rangers, Celtic top of the list. Atmospheres improved massively.

Even smaller clubs in scotland are doing it now and clubs in League 2 like Stockport County

I'm sure the new players will soon learn the words to the 4 songs we sing majority of the time ffs.
Can't wait to hear the Edin Dzeko chant again, all jokes aside, alot of the match going fans who stand in the kippax corner and south stand aren't on this forum. So when new songs ideas get put about, they don't get take off when someone takes it to the stands. In fact they just get looked at funny.....

I thought their end had louder chants with their whole half of the stadium seemingly joining in, but we sang more consistently for longer periods in the game but in fewer numbers.

All their end stood up all game, most of our end were sat down all game and many of those sat down didn’t contribute to the atmosphere.

On TV I think City sounded much louder than the dippers, the Stevie G song was a particularly good one that came across really loud. We have to remember it does mean more to them.

Atmosphere was pretty good on Saturday.

Don’t know why the Singing Section always stop singing around the 35 minute mark though. Can be a swinging atmosphere and every game just seems to go *thump* and stops dead from around 35 mins to 55 mins.

The Bernardo chants were great second half.

Kippax Corner were excellent on Saturday. That was like going back ten years to when it was brilliant there most weeks… hopefully more of the same all season, because that’s the best part of the ground for atmosphere when they proper get going. They’re in a place in the corner where the sound seems to push itself out to the rest of the ground better than behind the goal.

Atmosphere was pretty good on Saturday.

Don’t know why the Singing Section always stop singing around the 35 minute mark though. Can be a swinging atmosphere and every game just seems to go *thump* and stops dead from around 35 mins to 55 mins.

The Bernardo chants were great second half.

Kippax Corner were excellent on Saturday. That was like going back ten years to when it was brilliant there most weeks… hopefully more of the same all season, because that’s the best part of the ground for atmosphere when they proper get going. They’re in a place in the corner where the sound seems to push itself out to the rest of the ground better than behind the goal.
Everyone fucks off to the bars at 35 and it takes so long they can't get back until 55

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.