Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

If only they had half the love for the club Pep has. You would think the one match they could force (and I mean force) themselves to stay the distance this would the one.
There was a block of seats right behind the goal that was suddenly empty mid way through second half. Not sure what that was about.
North stand kids freebies

2 separate groups of Kids, 20-30, on Joe Mercer Way before the match.

15 minutes before the end of the game a large chunk of empty seats appeared in the North stand, to the right of the goal, looking from the South stand.

When people are desperate for tickets, giving tickets away to groups of kids is ridiculous.

2 separate groups of Kids, 20-30, on Joe Mercer Way before the match.

15 minutes before the end of the game a large chunk of empty seats appeared in the North stand, to the right of the goal, looking from the South stand.

When people are desperate for tickets, giving tickets away to groups of kids is ridiculous.
I don't think people are desperate for tickets necessarily, and I think it's great we as a club do school and youth group work, but I wish we didn't stick them front and centre behind the goal for the world to see when they leave to get a bus. First thing to do when we build this new stand is shift them to somewhere else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.