Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Great to see the coach arrival, really good atmosphere once the match started, Villa fans mostly shit, early leavers will never change regardless of the circumstances - they have to get home and won’t be told otherwise (paid their money will do what they want etc)

Let’s hope that’s the standard set for the rest of the season.

I don't think people are desperate for tickets necessarily, and I think it's great we as a club do school and youth group work, but I wish we didn't stick them front and centre behind the goal for the world to see when they leave to get a bus. First thing to do when we build this new stand is shift them to somewhere else.
My first City match was a school freebie at Maine Road. Don’t remember leaving early, even though we lost! A school wouldn’t dream of taking the kids out of a panto or a concert early - yet the message has gone out that the end of a City game doesn’t matter. From the club that brought the world 93:20! Anyway, small steps, today’s first half was the most determined atmos in years, challenge now is to keep up that fighting attitude for every home game…

Its 90 minutes that's all 90 bloody minutes, I love our fans but today was the worst of early leaves I have seen for some time.
I dont get it.
They're pathetic. They'll claim every excuse under the Sun and of course the old classic - my money my choice belter.
"Right lads, over the top."
"I can't sarge, there might be a queue."

I get home from the match full of beans like 99.9% of attendees. We played well and won to keep us right in the title race, the fans were great today really getting behind the boys belting out sheikh Mansour chants and fuck the PL and funny Mancini chants. All’s well with the world.

But not for a few saddos on here who can’t fucking wait for the match to finish so they can lay into our own support again.

Truly pathetic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.