Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

They're pathetic. They'll claim every excuse under the Sun and of course the old classic - my money my choice belter.
"Right lads, over the top."
"I can't sarge, there might be a queue."
But it is their money and choice. I leave 5 mins before every game as if I don't you can add an extra hour onto my journey home. Plus I had my kids with me todsy and needed them home at a reasonable hour for their tea

I get home from the match full of beans like 99.9% of attendees. We played well and won to keep us right in the title race, the fans were great today really getting behind the boys belting out sheikh Mansour chants and fuck the PL and funny Mancini chants. All’s well with the world.

But not for a few saddos on here who can’t fucking wait for the match to finish so they can lay into our own support again.

Truly pathetic.
Leaving after 71 minutes is a fucking joke

It would be great to be able to stay at the end.

We leave between 85-88 minutes if a 2 goal lead and a night match or Sunday 4:30pm

As with my Son who has school the next day and getting back can take awhile.

Still got stuck in that Orange car park for good half a hour. So don’t what it was like for the ones behind.

Guess you should turn left as opposed to right (mean more to people in there).

We sung loud and proud!!

Pre-match and for most of the first half we were excellent. Second half muted but that just echoed what ws happening on the pitch. Its very hard to get really passionate when you're 3-0 up against a side you're fully expected to beat and you're just killing time for 45 minutes, it would almost seem disingenuous to be rocking at that point. We played our part, boys on the pitch did theirs, need to carry that into the next games.

Also shout out to the person in charge of the music who played Panic by the smiths at the end which was very witty, not sure many got it, took me a while to clock.

No.

Claiming that without knowing the individual circumstances around that action is the joke
Have to agree to disagree boss....

Today of all days we needed a show of loyal support.....

Villa fans chanting your support is fucking shit.......I was not impressed at the early leavers today and usually I'm not arsed

The fairly recent energy conservation, ‘putting the ball in the freezer’ thing if we have a decent lead in the second definitely contributes imo
If the team can’t be arsed doing anything then it’s only human nature for some fans to think ‘why should I?’
I can imagine they believe they aren’t going to miss anything whatsoever by staying
I miss the days when we would keep on smashing teams and going for more goals whatever the score

Have to agree to disagree boss....

Today of all days we needed a show of loyal support.....

Villa fans chanting your support is fucking shit.......I was not impressed at the early leavers today and usually I'm not arsed
Fair enough.

I just think we shouldn’t give any fuck whatsoever that away fans, after being out sung all afternoon, start singing the library or the fire drill or shit support chants when there’s understandably a lull in the atmosphere because the game’s over with.

Our support was anything but shit today so who cares what those clowns were singing at us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.