Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Have to agree to disagree boss....

Today of all days we needed a show of loyal support.....

Villa fans chanting your support is fucking shit.......I was not impressed at the early leavers today and usually I'm not arsed
It was at least 10-15000 too before the final whistle. It’s really a sight for sore eyes and particularly today like you say.

The atmosphere was good. SS3 were particularly loud today.

It would be great to be able to stay at the end.

We leave between 85-88 minutes if a 2 goal lead and a night match or Sunday 4:30pm

As with my Son who has school the next day and getting back can take awhile.

Still got stuck in that Orange car park for good half a hour. So don’t what it was like for the ones behind.

Guess you should turn left as opposed to right (mean more to people in there).

We sung loud and proud!!
I live in Wiltshire and I have never left a game early home or away when I’ve just gone with the old man or minibus full

Have to agree to disagree boss....

Today of all days we needed a show of loyal support.....

Villa fans chanting your support is fucking shit.......I was not impressed at the early leavers today and usually I'm not arsed
Hundreds of them fucked off at half time and were getting monstered by the EL2 spiral smokers

Fair enough.

I just think we shouldn’t give any fuck whatsoever that away fans, after being out sung all afternoon, start singing the library or the fire drill or shit support chants when there’s understandably a lull in the atmosphere because the game’s over with.

Our support was anything but shit today so who cares what those clowns were singing at us.
Exactly this

I live in Wiltshire and I have never left a game early home or away when I’ve just gone with the old man or minibus full

I don’t see as a badge of honour, but it’s the realities and fitting football in around your life.

Very different taking my young lad, then when I used to go with the boys or at times on my own.

I don’t see as a badge of honour, but it’s the realities and fitting football in around your life.

Very different taking my young lad, then when I used to go with the boys or at times on my own.
I don’t wear it as a badge of honour ,I go to watch a game and it’s 90 + minutes long. Hope you didn’t fuck off early in 2012 . Anything can happen in a split second and I just can’t understand it

Good thing about the early leavers, no queuing cars when I left after the final whistle, back home within 35 mins :)
How can anyone moan about the price of football then watchnjust 65 mins !! Fair enough of you stay to the end... today we needed a solid send off for the lads, but half empty stands...i know Sunday kick offs are shit but...they are going no where sonour answer really has to be. Get supporters in who want ot. £10 txts for those who stay tonthe end for one lol

Leaving after 71 minutes is a fucking joke

When I was a lad back in the early 60s, it was common to see hundreds leaving the Kippax with 15 to 20 minutes left.

The exit gates would be opened and there'd already be blokes in the the tunnels waiting to go.

They were of course replaced by the dozens of us kids waiting to get in for nowt to see the end of the game if we didn't have enough money to get in.

60 years later and all that's changed is that, thanks to 'progress' and stewards, there's no bugger waiting outside to get in for nowt any more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.