Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

First half was great, 2nd half was average at best.

Never one to moan about earlier leavers as I know everyone has their own reasons/need to get away as soo as possible but today of all days surely more could have made the effort to stay and applaud the lads at the end, it was worse than usual.

Just back from the match. Atmosphere was fucking rocking up in SSL3 today, most of the game. Seemed to spread all down the South Stand as well at points in the first half. Loads of different songs, mega atmosphere.

Come in this thread hoping to read more about how good it was. Find a load of sad whoppers complaining and slagging our support off. If you wanna stay til the end, stay til the end (I do). If you don't, then don't. It's that fucking easy.
you dont want to be in ss3
when its crap pal
I'v been up.there since 15 when it was opened
today was at best average

Just back from the match. Atmosphere was fucking rocking up in SSL3 today, most of the game. Seemed to spread all down the South Stand as well at points in the first half. Loads of different songs, mega atmosphere.

Come in this thread hoping to read more about how good it was. Find a load of sad whoppers complaining and slagging our support off. If you wanna stay til the end, stay til the end (I do). If you don't, then don't. It's that fucking easy.
Like point 1
Don’t like point 2

Is the correct answer

Villa fans cannot say anyone’s support is fucking shit
Always go back to that cup tie not long ago when Kelechi got a hat trick, we had a third of the entire attendance and took absolute liberties all over their city that day, taking over their home pubs, the lot
Almost as fickle and fake as geordies, an absolute myth

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.