Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

The first half was really good. What was that banging in the second half? It sounded like someone kicking shutters or something. It didn’t help because the south stand settled into that clap-clap-clap-clap-follow-follow-follow-Bernardo-empty-seats-at-home-clap-clap-clap thing in time with the banging and it killed off most of the atmosphere.

Overall I thought it was a great show of defiance from the crowd although I didn’t really like that “we’ll cheat when we want” song.

I couldn’t believe it at the end. I thought it was really poor how the ground emptied. I thought the atmosphere was great first half. In the second half I just think everyone was knackered. I certainly was. It’s been a draining week and having a break at 3-0 up, I think everyones adrenaline has just dropped. Very poor from all the early leavers though. Would it off hurt just to stay for one game and clap them off?
I’m in the south stand mate and my voice has gone! Second half there was a massive dip, but to honest I genuinely think everyone was just cabbaged. Been a long week. Early leavers has been going on since 1894, personally I don’t get it. You set your stall out for match day and that’s what it is match day and on the piss, well for me anyway :) they’re from the start and they’re till the end. Players were brilliant today, but not one of them came over to the south stand to say cheers, they all did one. Would it have it hurt to walk over to the south stand and clap…. Basically everyone is bollocked from the players, staff, fans. So I’m not having a go. Let’s just put it to bed. 3 points, come Wednesday we could be top of the league. Great end to a shitty week. CTID

Just back from the match. Atmosphere was fucking rocking up in SSL3 today, most of the game. Seemed to spread all down the South Stand as well at points in the first half. Loads of different songs, mega atmosphere.

Come in this thread hoping to read more about how good it was. Find a load of sad whoppers complaining and slagging our support off. If you wanna stay til the end, stay til the end (I do). If you don't, then don't. It's that fucking easy.
Said it before I'll say it again, the same people who come on here griping about the atmosphere are the ones who are sat in the stadium monitoring the atmosphere rather than the ones contributing to it.

The first half was really good. What was that banging in the second half? It sounded like someone kicking shutters or something. It didn’t help because the south stand settled into that clap-clap-clap-clap-follow-follow-follow-Bernardo-empty-seats-at-home-clap-clap-clap thing in time with the banging and it killed off most of the atmosphere.

Overall I thought it was a great show of defiance from the crowd although I didn’t really like that “we’ll cheat when we want” song.
The follow follow song is brilliant at away games Dave, just needs more of the screen addicts to join in at home games.

Noticed sniffer dogs on all the south stand home entrances for the first time today. GMP cracking down on drug use in the ground Th
Noticed sniffer dogs on all the south stand home entrances for the first time today. GMP cracking down on drug use in the ground ?
No mate, just taking the dog for a walk ha ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.