Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

you dont want to be in ss3
when its crap pal
I'v been up.there since 15 when it was opened
today was at best average
I've had a season ticket up there since 2015 mate. Atmosphere usually suffers when no away fans allocated up there. Good craic today

All these early leavers just feed fire to the empty seat jibes , my seats on the end of a row in the south stand and it does my head in , every game from the 75th minute onwards im up , down,up ,down and some of the worst are literally on the way to the concourse 10 minutes before half time and coming back 10 minutes after the games restarted , why ? ..why are they spending over £600 for a season ticket , when clearly the game is just an inconvenience between getting their half time refreshments and getting away early and missing the traffic at the end .. If getting a beer , a crappy beaker of chips and getting home in time for dancing on ice where my priorities id save myself the £600 and put it towards a take away and stay at home and watch it on tv..

First half was great, 2nd half was average at best.

Never one to moan about earlier leavers as I know everyone has their own reasons/need to get away as soo as possible but today of all days surely more could have made the effort to stay and applaud the lads at the end, it was worse than usual.
I couldn’t believe it at the end. I thought it was really poor how the ground emptied. I thought the atmosphere was great first half. In the second half I just think everyone was knackered. I certainly was. It’s been a draining week and having a break at 3-0 up, I think everyones adrenaline has just dropped. Very poor from all the early leavers though. Would it off hurt just to stay for one game and clap them off?

It is a fucking nightmare on the M6 on a Sunday so it’s normally3 and a half hours especially with all the speed cameras dotted about but not driving today so I can come on here and talk bollocks before I nod off
Shame your not a knight of the realm, you could have put your foot down and knocked a hour of your journey.

Any camera’s flash, you could just tell them you needed a shit :-)

First half was outstanding, second half petered out with the game to be fair. Some of the early leavers however don’t deserve a ticket to watch our great club. Some people will come on here with legitimate reasons for leaving early and that’s fine, but the people who leave early because they want to get home / in the pub ten minutes earlier are a joke. You know in your own mind which category you fall into so you don’t need to list your reasons on here.

All these early leavers just feed fire to the empty seat jibes , my seats on the end of a row in the south stand and it does my head in , every game from the 75th minute onwards im up , down,up ,down and some of the worst are literally on the way to the concourse 10 minutes before half time and coming back 10 minutes after the games restarted , why ? ..why are they spending over £600 for a season ticket , when clearly the game is just an inconvenience between getting their half time refreshments and getting away early and missing the traffic at the end .. If getting a beer , a crappy beaker of chips and getting home in time for dancing on ice where my priorities id save myself the £600 and put it towards a take away and stay at home and watch it on tv..
I can do without a beer at half time as when I went more regularly was up there 2 hours before kickoff for a few and a few on the way home, though it does make changing gear a bit harder (joke before anyone starts)

Just back from the match. Atmosphere was fucking rocking up in SSL3 today, most of the game. Seemed to spread all down the South Stand as well at points in the first half. Loads of different songs, mega atmosphere.

Come in this thread hoping to read more about how good it was. Find a load of sad whoppers complaining and slagging our support off. If you wanna stay til the end, stay til the end (I do). If you don't, then don't. It's that fucking easy.
Looked piss poor to be honest but fair play we created an atmosphere for once during the first half.

Shame your not a knight of the realm, you could have put your foot down and knocked a hour of your journey.

Any camera’s flash, you could just tell them you needed a shit :-)
To be fair I have done it in two and a quarter hours years ago before these stealth cameras. Got flashed on the M6 several times on a Sunday night but luckily nothing came of it.The old man drives like an old woman so will probably miss the superbowl tonight. Years ago I borrowed the old man’s car to take some mates to a one day game at the real Old Trafford against Yorkshire and little be known to me the fucker had reset the computer in the car and I averaged over a ton all the way home and turning off at our junction the master cylinder went on the clutch and I got the mother of all bollockings, at least Lancashire won :/)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.