Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

All fans should be made to feel welcome, no matter where they come from…
Agreed!

I’ve made a friend who’s moved to Stockport from India.

His brother has just transferred to the university of Manchester for similar reasons.

Both of them are definitely not legacy fans but brilliant non the less!

The more the merrier!

Thought it was ok but no where near the level of Spurs, Madrid, Barca 3-1 or even first half vs Liverpool.

Think sometimes we get carried away with what’s directly around ourselves. Overall the crowd as a whole was above average I’d have said and people started piling out at 81 minutes.
Listened on the City website, came across pretty well, especially first half (later in the 2nd half understandably maybe not so much as it was 'done and dusted ' by then).
Another one not mentioned above was the Monaco home game in Peps first season, it was a great atmosphere that night , helped by a very good, exciting game. (less said about the 2nd leg the better ).
Bernardo (who was playing for Monaco that night) apparently said the atmosphere that night was one of the factors that helped in making up his mind about signing for us. There would have been other games obviously where he may have not been as impressed though!

My first game m, I saw city lose 0-1 to Middlesbrough 1996! Lots of kids first games now will be seeing players like de bruyne and Haaland score and us winning comfortably!
Haven’t we all!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.