Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

I understand a few people would need to leave early but would be nice if at least 80% of fans today can stay and clap the team of the pitch if we get the win on our way to Wembley
Yeah, it's a Saturday night, with our club legend visiting, a 6-0 win as well, and from 80mins+, you could see people leaving. Otherwise, the atmosphere seemed good on TV. It's great to see Poznan again after Leipzig.

The same reason when we’re away we’re louder than every home support.

This is the equivalent of Burnley playing at home to Plymouth. Do you think they’d be loud at Turf Moor?
I guess that's less the point and more that people think if we add an extra tier on the North stand we are suddenly going to turn into a Calderón of noise as it's currently only the acoustic issues in the south stand stopping us doing so .

They really aren't audible and it's
bollocks to blame it on the stadium as Burnley are coming through loud and clear, must say that half time look alike bollocks is the most plastic thing we have done yet, one step away from the US kiss cam .
It was audible to me and I’m in 209. Of course I would like us to be louder but that’s up to more people to sing.Those people whingeing about the atmosphere probably refused to do the Tue Poznan and worry about who might look at them if they sing.

Last edited:
Seemed decent to me today. Good start with the whole ground singing ‘here’s to you Vincent Kompany’ then we went a little quiet, until the patchiness of the first 15mins stirred up a bit of agitation, then once we were off we were off - not just as a team but as a crowd. Yes Burnley could sing but they were quiet for long periods and they didn’t out-sing us. Second half was joyous. The poznan the icing on the cake.

Thought it was ok today - always going to get outsung when there’s 8k away fans but we were good at times.

Worst thing today was the early leavers again. Why are you all rushing off? Are your wives really that scary?

It will be rocking against Munich.

Get ready for their 90 minute Ultra drummer ;-) and 3000 Bayern fans.
Im hoping the stewards take their drum off Bayern like they did Leipzig. There are videos of Leipzig fans walking to the ground and they had a drummer, but it was lovely in the ground without it.

No point having a singing section for home FA Cup games. Could see them clapping over there so they must have been singing, but Burnley (like all fans do for domestic Cup games at our place) just completely drowned them out until they all started leaving on about 80 minutes.

That new stand can’t come soon enough, get our singers away from the away fans!

The rest of the ground did reasonably alright though so the atmosphere wasn’t too bad all round.

Thought it was ok today - always going to get outsung when there’s 8k away fans but we were good at times.

Worst thing today was the early leavers again. Why are you all rushing off? Are your wives really that scary?
When City fans have an habit it seems impossible to get out of it. Honestly didn't think it was that bad today mind good a few stayed at least

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.