Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

That is indeed a fair question for the other three sides of the ground. No reason why they can’t sing like the South Stand.
I don't dispute that, but the atmosphere is generated in the other three sides once it's started in the South Stand, the singing section.

I don't dispute that, but the atmosphere is generated in the other three sides once it's started in the South Stand, the singing section.
That would be ideal, but the rest of the stadium often can't hear the singing section in SSL1 because of accustics. The rest of the stadium normally starts singing when SSL3 gets going because it's the only loud part of the stadium that can be heard around the ground.

I watched from East 3 where I heard Burnley fans relentlessly, and loudly, throughout the first half, with the odd quiet patch of City fans.

I also heard them chant 'is this a library?' Which I thought was a fair question.
Just another bunch of small time small town clowns going through a bingo card of outdated irrelevant chants.

You presumably heard the idiots singing 4-0 and you still don’t sing only a matter of seconds after the whole ground had been joining in a couple of songs. Utter fucking morons on a day out to the big city.

It’s exactly as I predicted. Those daft clap alongs have killed it yet again.

I was down in SS1 today - I heard Blue Moon, The best team in the land, We never win at home, We love you City, Never felt more like singin the Blues, Hey Jude, We’re not really here, We’re the famous Man City and we’re going to Wembley.

Some caught more than others, but realistically if we just stuck to that songbook it would get pretty boring and repetitive quite quickly.

Really surprised in the comments tonight, i thought the city fans were at least a match for the Burnley fans, maybe even louder. Only watched on tv though.
That's what I thought and I was in East Upper Block 308. The atmosphere was decent and the Burnley fans quietened down and started leaving after the third goal went in.

Why does that matter? You sound like a narrow-minded prick
If we want a better atmosphere which is what this thread is about then this isn't helping because most of them don't sing and record half the game don't really appreciate being called a prick when I'm trying to contribute to an improved atmosphere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.