Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

For me, that was the best atmosphere of the Season. Well done everyone who went. Loved the poznan as well
Easily. Early ko too and yet we well got behind the lads. Superb display by City on the pitch too. Top day all round and now for some serious celebrating! COME ON CITY

Disgusting today.
Sing that victims song which is obviously about Hillsborough even though it isn't. And chanting about Klopp being sacked in the morning wtf? I'm sure we'll all get emails from the club reminding us we have to be respectful towards the feral rats.
And credit to the early leavers: Most of them waited until 80 minutes today.
More seriously; the north stand seems to be contributing more and more as the season progresses.

Disgusting today.
Sing that victims song which is obviously about Hillsborough even though it isn't. And chanting about Klopp being sacked in the morning wtf? I'm sure we'll all get emails from the club reminding us we have to be respectful towards the feral rats.
And credit to the early leavers: Most of them waited until 80 minutes today.
More seriously; the north stand seems to be contributing more and more as the season progresses.
At one point the North Stand were proper belting out the Follow Follow chant

Remarkable scenes !

I thought the atmosphere was amazing today. The whole ground got involved, chanting all around, Poznan, you name it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.