Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Atmosphere sounded class at the Emirates today. We need a similar level tomorrow
Atmosphere has been brilliant this season at the Etihad in the Prem (rarely ever is in the CL Group Stage so we may as well discount the Dortmund atmosphere). It was still even pretty good at 0-2 down against Palace.

Going to be a nice day tomorrow, Sun will be out, the sky will be our blue so hopefully it’ll be a great day and we’ll tear the roof off!

Last edited by a moderator:
TBH didn’t think it was great considering it was a derby and Arsenal were 3-1 up. The last 15 minutes was pretty quiet bar the usual Arsenal, Arsenal, Arsenal chants.
Sounded like they seemed nervous, which can happen in a derby game, but I don't know what they were nervous about. But yeah I thought it was fine but it wasn't exactly rocking either. But who knew atmospheres improved when your team is doing well?!

Worst ever atmosphere for a derby and I’m not usually a moaner here at all when it comes to City.

Even when we made it 4-0, half South Stand level one had gone to the bars. When the ht whistle went it was 60/40 empty in there. It was still half empty 10 minutes into the second half with zero atmosphere. Might be the first time ever I’ve seen the Family Stand louder and more full than the opposite end.

Totally a surreal day that’s for sure. Buzzing about the win but totally confused about the support lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.