Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Not sure I agree with this. There’s been plenty of Champions league games with great atmospheres, season ticket holders not being there made no difference to that.

Plenty of premier league games that have been silent as well.
Yeah last season's games against psg and madrid had the most amount of 'non-regulars' I've seen around me, tourists i assumed - but they all really got involved and those nights were great in terms of atmosphere

Cue the Rags to score first and the atmosphere will be flat as f*ck. ;-)

Pep Guardiola claims the 'emotion and noise inside the Etihad Stadium has increased' this season and tells Manchester City squad they must feed off the pressure from fans during Manchester derby​

I totally disagree that you find it boring that City pass teams to death. On the contrary it’s very exciting to watch. How hard is it for a team to actually do this simple thing that City do. I’ll tell you. It ain’t simple. To get every single player onboard to do this is very difficult and it’s an art form that has Mcfc have done to perfection. Lots of love Pep
Correct.

Remember when City gave out free scarfs in the seats in the south stand it looked great can 1894 organise something similar for Sunday
With 24 hrs notice? Paul Daniel’s couldn’t pull that out of his hat (welll if he were alive)

Derby matches don’t need gimmicks. SS3 will be blasting it out Sunday!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.