Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Im in SS3 so its the first time ive seen the banners in SS1 they're absolute belting, great effort all round with the banners lads I know a hell of a lot of work goes into the logistics etc.

As for the atmosphere we always turn it on in big games and last night was no exception ive got no voice and im in work with a banging head, wouldnt change it! I think weve been getting steadily better all season up where I am and as the lads tire over the next few weeks we could really make the difference, see you at Fulham

Feels like it’s getting towards what the players and performances deserve. Even up in C3 (I’m in block 322) a group of lads lead by one crazy man have got everybody singing etc. it’s been great

Brilliant to see the stadium still full after the whistle too, hopefully some will realise it didn't add too long to their journey to stay and cheer the boys off and repeat going forward.
Funny thing, I stayed 'n watched the highlights, went into the shop for a mooch around, got back to the car just as they were letting folk out via the back door on Blue Car Park and was home thirty or forty minutes earlier than usual. Fantastic entertainment - even got to see the tweet SWP sent his Dad as they showed in on MotD.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.