Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Watched the game on the box & the atmosphere looked & sounded amazing. Wish i could have been there.

I think arsenal fans deserve a lot of credit for the way they continuously sing for about 20 minutes even when 3 nil down.
They had a five minute "defiant" spell on the 70th minute after we'd punched ourselves out having been thumped off the pitch as well as on it. They shat their pants as much as their players did.

We invented those "defiant" spells back in the 1990s.
It's the easiest thing in football. You get to pat yourself on the back about outsinging the home fans (for about 7 minutes) and console yourself that you're the real, authentic fans. Give me battering teams, scaring teams, and then laughing with the lad next to you for the final ten minutes over "defiance".

I think arsenal fans deserve a lot of credit for the way they continuously sing for about 20 minutes even when 3 nil down.
Thought they were up there with the worst we've had this season, didnt make a peep until that little 5-10 mins spell so all the virgins can get their videos and pretend to be the best fans in the world.

They had a five minute "defiant" spell on the 70th minute after we'd punched ourselves out having been thumped off the pitch as well as on it. They shat their pants as much as their players did.
Yes at the end of the game they were the quietest fans leaving the ground.
Usually there is banging the metal sides and singing.
Nothing from then.They were down in the dumps.
The music played and songs sung after the final whistle finished them off magnificently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.