Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

I was in SS level 1, and the atmosphere was fantastic. At half time it was unbelievable though. Must’ve sang ‘the best defence in Europe’ song for nearly 10 minutes, before the DJ changed the track.

Sound does not travel well where I sit at all though! So I couldn’t really grasp what it was like in the rest of the stadium? What was it like on TV?

I think arsenal fans deserve a lot of credit for the way they continuously sing for about 20 minutes even when 3 nil down.
Nah it's a title race where we're they when it was 0-0 or 1-0? They were shook, didn't back the team and then sang when the pressure was off. Small time Tarquin fucks

I was in SS level 1, and the atmosphere was fantastic. At half time it was unbelievable though. Must’ve sang ‘the best defence in Europe’ song for nearly 10 minutes, before the DJ changed the track.

Sound does not travel well where I sit at all though! So I couldn’t really grasp what it was like in the rest of the stadium? What was it like on TV?
I watched on BT, they definitely muted it.

Nah it's a title race where we're they when it was 0-0 or 1-0? They were shook, didn't back the team and then sang when the pressure was off. Small time Tarquin fucks
They deserve some credit. The majority seemed to stay
in the ground, on a late midweek game. Compare that to the firedrills we witnessed half way through when Liverpool and United attended.

They deserve some credit. The majority seemed to stay
in the ground, on a late midweek game. Compare that to the firedrills we witnessed half way through when Liverpool and United attended.
Nah fuck that why give them credit? They were silent for most the game...
They've had their fair share of fire drills against us over the years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.