Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

you could tell the atmosphere was going to be good, fans where in seats early and singing, a full stadium almost as players came out.

long songs, not 4 songs at once either. The poznan got going well with all the stadium at once.

Fans stayed until the end to clap the players and a massive thanks to the 4 players that made effort to come over and applaud us behind the goal. Shame on you the players that didnt come over and seemed happier hugging the arsenal team and their keeper. Pep, take time to come over to the fans, cant give it the big ones pre match asking for fan support then not show your appreciation when we do.

Not sure what’s changed but the atmosphere around 140 lower family stand has become the new SS for atmosphere. I got my first song for 40 years going around the whole stadium. Not sure if this is being noticed by South stand ?
Yep, it's getting noticed by us in the South Stand. It's great to see other areas of the ground getting things going. That's not the first time the Family Stand has started the Poznan off this season!

you could tell the atmosphere was going to be good, fans where in seats early and singing, a full stadium almost as players came out.

long songs, not 4 songs at once either. The poznan got going well with all the stadium at once.

Fans stayed until the end to clap the players and a massive thanks to the 4 players that made effort to come over and applaud us behind the goal. Shame on you the players that didnt come over and seemed happier hugging the arsenal team and their keeper. Pep, take time to come over to the fans, cant give it the big ones pre match asking for fan support then not show your appreciation when we do.
When they play like that i don't care if they drop their shorts and sprint down the tunnel sticking their middle finger up as soon as the ref whistles.

Anyone got any decent photos of the banners in the South Stand. Couldn’t see them from SS3. Absolutely amazed that they weren’t shown on the screens, the City and Arsenal logos were on for the whole time immediately prior to the start of the game!

Not sure what’s changed but the atmosphere around 140 lower family stand has become the new SS for atmosphere. I got my first song for 40 years going around the whole stadium. Not sure if this is being noticed by South stand ?
Songs spread better from there because they spread both ways instead of one way. It's the reason why the new north stand will, IMO, be better than people think.

the lad few rows down from me SSL1 was not happy at all with that banner and tried his best to pull it away he was on inner edge so parted flag

Real connection with fans & players last night. Only experienced that a few times. Great performance by all last night

Anyone got any decent photos of the banners in the South Stand. Couldn’t see them from SS3. Absolutely amazed that they weren’t shown on the screens, the City and Arsenal logos were on for the whole time immediately prior to the start of the game!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.