Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Not sure what’s changed but the atmosphere around 140 lower family stand has become the new SS for atmosphere. I got my first song for 40 years going around the whole stadium. Not sure if this is being noticed by South stand ?
Not sure if it’s the new SS, but it’s absolutely brilliant that there’s noise coming from that end, we’ve needed it for a long time IMO, a ground will never be considered great for atmosphere with all of the noise coming from one end.

Brilliant to see the stadium still full after the whistle too, hopefully some will realise it didn't add too long to their journey to stay and cheer the boys off and repeat going forward.
I stay til the end every game and being up in SS3 it's so slow getting out & to my car on Ten Acres Ln that the traffic is awful.

Last night most stayed (it's amazing how few have somewhere to go normally ;) ) and I was fearing the worst but I sailed away from where my car was parked.

Walking back to my car it was fantastic to hear groups still singing while walking past the abattoir.

Yes at the end of the game they were the quietest fans leaving the ground.
Usually there is banging the metal sides and singing.
Nothing from then.They were down in the dumps.
The music played and songs sung after the final whistle finished them off magnificently.
Eddie was funny rubbing his eyes and laughing at them.

They had a five minute "defiant" spell on the 70th minute after we'd punched ourselves out having been thumped off the pitch as well as on it. They shat their pants as much as their players did.
Is the correct answer, their performances on & off the pitch mirrored each other, when they scored I turned to the fella behind me & said don’t worry mate, even a dead body flinches, we’ll finish em off & so it proved, they should’ve been backing their team from the off loud & proud, they where (and still are) top of the league….fragile cockneys

Not sure what’s changed but the atmosphere around 140 lower family stand has become the new SS for atmosphere. I got my first song for 40 years going around the whole stadium. Not sure if this is being noticed by South stand ?
Can hear you up in CB3, helps atmosphere up there for certain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.