Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Nah it's a title race where we're they when it was 0-0 or 1-0? They were shook, didn't back the team and then sang when the pressure was off. Small time Tarquin fucks
Exactly. I saw it as an expression of resignation - "oh well, the league's over now, let's just have a good time". Hardly heard a peep from them when the game was still there to be won.`

We didn't have SS3 for the benchmark game of best atmosphere which was Hamburg but I'd say the arse game was louder and better.

We didn't have SS3 for the benchmark game of best atmosphere which was Hamburg but I'd say the arse game was louder and better.
I don’t know about that. The Hamburg game was a long time ago now so can be forgotten how good it was but it was truly electric that night. Everyone was on their feet on the whole of Level 1 all game and every touch felt like the crowd was behind it.

I don’t think the other night was as good an atmosphere as Liverpool in 2019 either.

I don’t know about that. The Hamburg game was a long time ago now so can be forgotten how good it was but it was truly electric that night. Everyone was on their feet on the whole of Level 1 all game and every touch felt like the crowd was behind it.

I don’t think the other night was as good an atmosphere as Liverpool in 2019 either.
Agree with both points. The other night was comfortable in the second half and it fell off a bit. Both of those two had tension and nerves and baying in the second half.

We also didn’t sing “follow you everywhere” back then ;-)

It went weirdly quiet after the 60th minute, I think we were all fucked to be honest. I haven’t heard the Etihad like that for years, especially after Kevs second goal.

I was fucked at half time! It felt full time to me.

An amazing night and Arsenal were well done by the 60th minute

Big thanks to 1894 group

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.