Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

I don’t know about that. The Hamburg game was a long time ago now so can be forgotten how good it was but it was truly electric that night. Everyone was on their feet on the whole of Level 1 all game and every touch felt like the crowd was behind it.

I don’t think the other night was as good an atmosphere as Liverpool in 2019 either.
You maybe right but we do tend to romanticise past times i.e. Maine Road was always rocking etc.

Agree with both points. The other night was comfortable in the second half and it fell off a bit. Both of those two had tension and nerves and baying in the second half.

We also didn’t sing “follow you everywhere” back then ;-)
Hehe I actually thought of you when SS3 were banging it out along with Follow Follow....I'm on here too much!!!!!

We are rather spoiled as City fans, we get to watch fantastic football week in week out, for quite a few seasons we expect to win most games, however when there is something riding on it, like the chance to win the league against a rival team, the atmosphere goes up several notches

Well done to all the lads (and lasses) who worked so hard on the banners and things, it really helped, now let’s have the same for the Madrid game

I don’t know about that. The Hamburg game was a long time ago now so can be forgotten how good it was but it was truly electric that night. Everyone was on their feet on the whole of Level 1 all game and every touch felt like the crowd was behind it.

I don’t think the other night was as good an atmosphere as Liverpool in 2019 either.

Wednesday night was the first game that topped the Hamburg game, for me. I wasn't at Utd in 2012 or Liverpool in 2019 but hear they came close.

Wednesday night was the first game that topped the Hamburg game, for me. I wasn't at Utd in 2012 or Liverpool in 2019 but hear they came close.
Liverpool 2019 was easily the best atmosphere we've produced at the Etihad. It was better than Hamburg.

I've been to hundreds of games across the UK and Europe. I've been to Anfield on a European night. I've watched derbies in Athens. Been to Germany half a dozen times etc.

I honestly think that game in 2019 is the best atmosphere I've experienced anywhere... the crazy part is we didn't really sing that much either!

When we're on it, we're as good as any set of fans. It's the inconsistency that's the problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.