Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Dick on motd, said we only do poznan when we're winning. When will they get it

its as though a new set of players are just feeling the poznan, it has always hung about but this season has seen a decent come back and like most fans glad to see that. I think now the fans are starting to do it for longer and altogether.

Agree in some way though, poznan tends to come out at 3 nil or near the end. To many times it left opposition fans a chance to try mock it and copy which looks horrendous. Having said that we did start it at the poznan home game but the circumstance where totally different. I remember those loud as fk poznan fans, never heard hand clapping echo round a stadium like it, it was back in the day when away fans got the two wide blocks lower tier so there was a lot of Lech fans, around 1,600 in the lower tier. Every single fan clapped and sang at the same time, that was even before KO ! They did the bounce which was follwed by "WTf hell was that". So when we scored kippax corner started doing the poznan, lower SS did the same and the rest is history.

Need to stop idiots like him getting a ticket in grounds.

Not really fair fans are missing out because a vlogger wants to turn up
Mate, rather him than those liars in the press, those cunts could not ever do us any justice and report as it was, which this guy did, no sneering or bias and full appreciation of how majestic we are.

I don’t know about that. The Hamburg game was a long time ago now so can be forgotten how good it was but it was truly electric that night. Everyone was on their feet on the whole of Level 1 all game and every touch felt like the crowd was behind it.

I don’t think the other night was as good an atmosphere as Liverpool in 2019 either.

Hamburg is still the top in my opinion, I think because we had nothing to lose. We were trying to overturn a deficit and just went for it. I was in 212 and I still remember the Hamburg fans, who made a racket pre-game, completely stop and look around when Blue Moon started echoing around. Because of the alcohol ban most fans were coming to their seats just before kick off but it went off big time that day. How we nearly got level despite the red card is only down to how good our atmosphere was. I think Martin Jol commented on it after the game as well.

The Liverpool game was brilliant, but there's the nervousness in the back of everyone's mind that can temper it a bit. There was none of that for Hamburg.

Unfortunately the replies from mainly rags are as bad as you’d expect. Bitter cunts
Yes of course and if it was the other way round we'd be giving it them, tbh it's the dumb cunts moaning at us only taking 32k fans to Wembley that fuck me off, most of them have never had 32k in their own fucking ground

Don't get me wrong Hamburg was a special night, but I personally believe that people are misremembering how good it actually was.

It was definitely the first truly great etihad atmosphere, but doesn't come close to Liverpool or Tottenham in 2019 or Arsenal 2023 in my opinion.

Don't get me wrong Hamburg was a special night, but I personally believe that people are misremembering how good it actually was.

It was definitely the first truly great etihad atmosphere, but doesn't come close to Liverpool or Tottenham in 2019 or Arsenal 2023 in my opinion.

I don’t agree mate. Hamburg for me is the best atmosphere I’ve heard at the Etihad. I was in the north stand level 2 and I’ve never heard a noise like it. My ears were ringing.

I think the ticket prices made the difference. There were large groups of city fans all stood together

I think arsenal fans deserve a lot of credit for the way they continuously sing for about 20 minutes even when 3 nil down.
I've no love for Arsenal fans
But I agree at final whistle they still had the majority of their fans still in the stadium. Unlike LiVARpool and Stretford SCUM. CTID

I don’t agree mate. Hamburg for me is the best atmosphere I’ve heard at the Etihad. I was in the north stand level 2 and I’ve never heard a noise like it.

I think the ticket prices made the difference. There were large groups of city fans all stood together
I didn't expect it to be a hot take haha, but we all have our opinions.

Completely agree with you about ticket prices, I shudder to think of how good the atmosphere would've been on Wednesday if 30% of the ground wasn't half and half wearing knobheads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.