Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

There were always going to be early leavers last night. 8 pm KO and 3-0 up.

I know people have their excuses. But let's call a spade a spade... it's shit support. The club should come up with incentives that reward fans who stay behind. They should also work with the council to improve public transport options. I'm not sure anything would stop the habitual early leavers at this point though. They just can't help themselves...

There are also the fans who stampede towards the exit the second the referee blows his whistle. Another 2/3 minutes (while the players leave the field) are hardly going to affect your journey. What's the rush?

as much as i have applauded the atmosphere yesterday I am glad you mentioned the huge amount of fans leaving early Three nil win and the title up for grabs, what more incentive is there to stay until the end.

Home to arsenal & bayern fans came in early and stayed in late, last night was in late leave early. What was the rush to go home ?

Stadium half empty near kick off, no tifos no atmosphere - shit first half of football from the boys… but against the big teams and we pull together the team come out flying and we lift each other…. We need 1894 and get in the stadium 30ins early flags and that ‘follow you everywhere’ out every home game till the end!!
1894 did organise tifo in the stadium. We had a long banner at the front of SSL1, drop-down from SSL2 and 5 huge flags being waved in 115. We had people in the stadium organising this 90 minutes before KO.

It's not logistically possible to do the follow you everywhere banner each game.

1683189208973.png

I totally agree with you,he is cringeworthy.
When he stresses and drags out " manchester city " its fkin awful,its like he talking to 5 year olds,get rid.
glad im not the only one that cringes...
the playing of glad all over !

it will only get worse

as much as i have applauded the atmosphere yesterday I am glad you mentioned the huge amount of fans leaving early Three nil win and the title up for grabs, what more incentive is there to stay until the end.

Home to arsenal & bayern fans came in early and stayed in late, last night was in late leave early. What was the rush to go home ?
Their wives must be fucking terrifying the way they all rush off :')

They would have needed to find about £25 for a seat with plenty of spares knocking about.
Exactly. But they can't be arsed. It's easier to come here and slag the people off who actually did pay a shit load of money for a ticket and actually made the effort to go to a midweek game. You really couldn't make this place up. Posters sat in their armchairs, slagging off and criticising supporters who actually went to the game. It's absolutely bizarre! Strange place this at times...

Exactly. But they can't be arsed. It's easier to come here and slag the people off who actually did pay a shit load of money for a ticket and actually made the effort to go to a midweek game. You really couldn't make this place up. Posters sat in their armchairs, slagging off and criticising supporters who actually went to the game. It's absolutely bizarre! Strange place this at times...
Great post

Reactions: PPT
1894 did organise tifo in the stadium. We had a long banner at the front of SSL1, drop-down from SSL2 and 5 huge flags being waved in 115. We had people in the stadium organising this 90 minutes before KO.

It's not logistically possible to do the follow you everywhere banner each game.

View attachment 77599

sutty66 - you either watched the game on tv or you where actually underneath the pep banner in 116 :)

The follow me everywhere banner in total is around 90m x 40m, it takes around 40 people to drop and release the banner, it means volunteers have to go in the stadium 1pm the same match day to prep it. Also fans dont want a banner over their heads to often. It will be used occasionally.

Last night we had
Pep banner 12m x 20m
MCFC at the front of 115 12m x 12m
2 large telescopics - 4m x 4m
4 telescopics 3m x 3m

That probably as much as you are going to see at any stadium in the prem, plus done on a regular basis.
Displays like this means fans in early and taking part in flag waving, helping to drop banners etc. Yesterday there was 20 of us, if more fans would like to join in we can do more.

Leeds at home saturday will be similar
Chelsea at home expect party time for last game of season.

Couldn't agree more. Well said.

Reactions: PPT
There was a chant last night about Istanbul and maybe Grealish but I've forgotten any of the other words. Was the tune of rhythm is a dancer. Anyone know the words?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.