Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

I think people are being a bit unfair. I ended up having to watch it on tv after having to sell my ticket for its original date. But the noise was pretty good coming threw. It was a difficult slow first half which wud not help. Obv not the levels of arsenal etc but it was loud enuff coming threw tv. Stop being so negative and take the positives. Were top of the league. CTID

The guard of honour was something I’d expect to see in the Bundesliga: manufactured bollocks. Guards of honour are (rightly) reserved for teams / people that win things. If/ when Erling picks up a trophy , then we can have all the tunnel shite we had tonight. Reminded me of when Klopp made Liverpool do that bowing / holding hands shite he’d been used to doing at Dortmund. They’d got a last minute equaliser at home to Bournemouth; Milner standing perplexed wondering why they were doing it. Same for me tonight. I’ll cheer him if / when we win something. And I also hate the fact the pre premier league records seem to be totally forgotten. If he’d beaten Dixie Dean’s record, fair fucks. He’s only just over half way. Embarrassing.

I think this must be the worst comment seen on here for a long time. Must be awful for you to be so easily embarrassed.

Atmosphere poor at times last night, we need keep it going blues, atmosphere has improved 100% since COVID as I think it has at most games, not expecting it be like United/Liverpool/ Arsenal every game but let's keep momentum going off pitch as well as on it, should be good Saturday, Leeds always good away fans and a 3pm kick off.

If the 'armchair ' supporters who are sat at home on their comfy sofas watching via a dodgy stream, posting critical comments about the atmosphere (during the game no less) are so bothered about it - then why not get off your fat arses, pay £70.00 for a ticket and take the time, trouble and effort to actually go to the stadium mid-week and support the team? That way you can show those of us who have actually gone to the considerable expense and effort to get to the game just how it's done. Plenty of tickets available for last nights game, so no excuses on that front. Basically, put up or shut up. The only embarrassment about the fans are you lot of moaning whingers.

If the 'armchair ' supporters who are sat at home on their comfy sofas watching via a dodgy stream, posting critical comments about the atmosphere (during the game no less) are so bothered about it - then why not get off your fat arses, pay £70.00 for a ticket and take the time, trouble and effort to actually go to the stadium mid-week and support the team? That way you can show those of us who have actually gone to the considerable expense and effort to get to the game just how it's done. Plenty of tickets available for last nights game, so no excuses on that front. Basically, put up or shut up. The only embarrassment about the fans are you lot of moaning whingers.
They would have needed to find about £25 for a seat with plenty of spares knocking about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.