Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

You have to be on the WUM boss.

It was fucking amazing last night in the ground.........and outside. Proper old school
It truly was amazing.

I sit in cb3, the atmosphere can be flat as a witches tit but last night it was bouncing.
Not sure if that was due to the fact that a lot of non cup scheme season ticket regular moaners werent in their usual seat but last night people were up out their seats singing, poznaning, the lot. Loudest since hamburg for me

My 7 year old lad has mild ADHD, last night was maybe his 15th game. 5 mins in he was crying because the noise knocked him sideways a bit. 5 mins later hes out his seat singing (up n down as ADHD does) but just wanted to point out the level of noise was a bit much for him.
No idea where people were sat because it couldnt have been near me

The fuckin irony of these facist cunts proclaiming we're a team built with a chequebook, they have no self awareness the cunts!

Well said. A club that previously prided itself on smashing the world record transfer fee every summer despite being 100's of millions in debt. Pot, kettle springs to mind.

Unlike them we're reluctant to throw those sums around on one player or cherry pick the best players in the world. They should also remember that their ridiculously expensive galacticos team by and large underachieved.

Last edited:
“Get savvy and get organised?”
“Get on the cup schemes?”

There are thousands who want to get a season ticket but are on a waiting list that doesn’t move. And you can’t get on the cup scheme without a season ticket.
There is no season ticket waiting list, just a window for memeber to try and buy any available after the renewal window, and no criteria on who gets one, much like the Madrid ticket fiasco

Was up in 304 and had a few day trippers around me and even a couple Madrid fans. The day trippers were making plenty of noise, joining in with the songs and generally looked like they were buzzing. Whilst id have preferred a true blue in their seat, at least they added to the noise.

Whilst I agree with pretty much all of your sentiments the season ticket holders had a two day window to purchase a ticket. There shouldn't have been any of them that wanted to go to the game that didn't.

The memberships on the other hand are a completely different story. Throwing everybody in the same window regardless of points or games attended was criminal. Hard to get organised for that. Even if you were logged on in good time they just throw you a random number in the queue when the window opens anyway. It's a complete lottery and no more organisation on the fans part can change that. Real shame the club would rather sell a few more memberships at the expense of rewarding the regular match-going fan.

I don't disagree one bit. And I see the frustration of posters like @threespires and others. At the same time, how and where does someone start, how do members get a chance to build points if there isn't availability for games without that requirement. Maybe the date of the membership comes into it a bit more.

This one seems to have been heavily imbalanced, but as a principle, a portion of tickets available as a free for all with a membership, once the SC and more regular match going fans have had their go at buying tickets is not a bad thing.

Last edited:

It’s people like this that annoy me. He’s actively mocked our support and club previously yet he gets a ticket over someone who’s a proper fan

I know it’s unavoidable at times, but I’d much rather have a city supporting ‘tourist’ in the ground than someone like this

I had a prick like this next to me against arsenal .
Got his phone out to start filming.
It soon went back in his pocket the bellend

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.