Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Do you think it’s worth moving SSL3 inbetween SS and Kippax and moving the away fan up? Everytime we have tried it we have filled gap with neautrals who sit down and don’t speak English never mind sing city songs? This is the best I have seen us in my 36 years and I hate leaving the atmospheres in the bars/concourse. Also modernise some songs, let’s be inventive and make the fun, eg: We Signed Haaland you signed Casimero! Just a thought, let’s ensure we keep it going against Southampton and give the players something to thrive under
If there are no away fans between the two sets of supporters watch the atmosphere die a death

It is a fair shout but fans wont move, like you mentioned when we have our fans in lower SS1 for some cup games it ends up a mixture of sit down none singers and a waste of time. The tickets are offered out for singers in every possible way, nobody is interested in doing it. If for a cup game that area got filled with SS3 fans and other fans that like to sing from all over the stadium then we could push the club to do this all the time. But it doesnt get any interest.

I know it sounds a bit negative, but there is nobody more brassed off about this than me, tried for many seasons but you just cant force fans to move.
Very True but i think that also comes down to match ticket price, maybe? Idk how it works but I been on both sides SS1 and Kippax 1 and there is nothing more frustrating that one verse starting as the other finishes. Dare I say it we go down the EU route of a guy orchestrating it all

Great atmosphere at derby loved it but I’m right next to away fans so it gets lively

It is a fair shout but fans wont move, like you mentioned when we have our fans in lower SS1 for some cup games it ends up a mixture of sit down none singers and a waste of time. The tickets are offered out for singers in every possible way, nobody is interested in doing it. If for a cup game that area got filled with SS3 fans and other fans that like to sing from all over the stadium then we could push the club to do this all the time. But it doesnt get any interest.

I know it sounds a bit negative, but there is nobody more brassed off about this than me, tried for many seasons but you just cant force fans to move.

I think it all depends on the game. The previous attempts have been cup games or games with not much riding on them. United in the cup for instance there would be huge demand. It needs more attempts and to be over the whole season not the odd game

There's always the North stand, when ever that gets done
Too late I suspect. The singing areas are entrenched on the other side of the ground. If 100-200’active singers moved up to the top of the south stand that would be enough I’m sure and others will follow.

The time to do it was when it opened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.