Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Me to mate. I thought the atmosphere was pretty good until the last 10 minutes of the game. A full on stadium Poznan - when was the last time we saw that? Maybe some folk should get involved and add to the atmosphere instead of sitting there and thinking they are way to cool for school.
the last ten were....not part of the game :D

honestly though, something happened on 80, everyone was is shockland, team and fans, united capitalised and some supporters got a bit confused but were still shaking their heads. Put it this way; 305 was quite good for once!

Reactions: PPT
I thought the atmosphere was great. Imagine being a United fan in the away end. Your team is absolute shite and you're getting a bucket load of abuse from City fans on either side of you.

Lots of booing united on the ball, winding them up and singing 'tearing cockneys apart'. Cheering every mistake.

The display went really well, was organised 2 or 3 hours before the game, lots of fans helped so please come back and help again. I thought lower SS looked better than anything else in the premier league and would stand out well in Germany. Thanks to everybody.

Luckily no flags pinched, the thief that took the other 4 flags is still on the radar.

on the downside there are some fans complaining about the flags being waved BEFORE kick off and also the long banner at the front which is there for about 1 minute while the players walk out. The complaining fans do get abusive, foul language used directed at very nice people / fans. Please if anybody hears fans swearing or abusing fans that help in displays either tell them kindly not to or afterwards pat the lad with the flag on the back and tell them ignore the abuse and to keep going.

The abuse isnt necessary or acceptable. The players want flags / pep wants flags / the club wants flags / the fans want flags. The lower SS area is for singing and standing plus displays. If the sort of fan is in this area that has issues with displays go to another area of the stadium please. I dont think anybody on BM would ever abuse a fan this way, but thought id make the point known.

thanks or everybody's help & support.

The display went really well, was organised 2 or 3 hours before the game, lots of fans helped so please come back and help again. I thought lower SS looked better than anything else in the premier league and would stand out well in Germany. Thanks to everybody.

Luckily no flags pinched, the thief that took the other 4 flags is still on the radar.

on the downside there are some fans complaining about the flags being waved BEFORE kick off and also the long banner at the front which is there for about 1 minute while the players walk out. The complaining fans do get abusive, foul language used directed at very nice people / fans. Please if anybody hears fans swearing or abusing fans that help in displays either tell them kindly not to or afterwards pat the lad with the flag on the back and tell them ignore the abuse and to keep going.

The abuse isnt necessary or acceptable. The players want flags / pep wants flags / the club wants flags / the fans want flags. The lower SS area is for singing and standing plus displays. If the sort of fan is in this area that has issues with displays go to another area of the stadium please. I dont think anybody on BM would ever abuse a fan this way, but thought id make the point known.

Yesterday looked amazing and for me they really help push the atmosphere and i imagine the players love it. Thought the flags looked brilliant yesterday as well.

Great effort Blues. The flags were superb.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.