Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

That was purely for the lionesses that came on the pitch, that nobody could see because of the firework smoke.
Whoever arranged that fuck up wants sacking, what I also noticed is the flame throwers are on wheels with nothing in the way of anchor, knowing City at some point one of those fuckers will keel over and blow torch a few hundred people.

Couldn’t find anywhere else to write this but I couldn’t hear the PA announcer at all in south stand level 2. Just muffled mumbo jumbo. Especially on the subs and own goal.
SS3 and couldn’t hear a word the whole match. Thought it was just my ears!

53,453 reported everywhere. Maybe we’ve squeezed a few seats in somewhere
Ground looked completly full once the stagglers came in and after the pyro smoke dissipated at about 10 mins. Fans going for a drink on 35 and coming back at 55/60 then decideding to go because of the tram annountment at 80 it a continuous source of frustration. Brind back proper standing, drinking in the stadium and special buses back to town like in the old days and maybe it will be full longer and improve the atmosphere further. Simple changes would make a hell of a difference. I would also be really contraversial and lock the gates until 90 mins so no one can sneak out before the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.