Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Can you imagine the apathy?

I actually remember being at Maine Road during the late 70s or early 80s and some kid had written some cheesy daft song and the announcer requested that the Kippax sing along to it at half time. There was total silence. It might have been my earliest ever cringe.
Villa away listening to some coked up 20-something yonner and his mates singing ‘Johnny Stones’ whenever anyone tried to get a different song going was different
Not just the FoCs who know how to kill an atmosphere
A lot of our fans are complete and utter dickheads

Villa away listening to some coked up 20-something yonner and his mates singing ‘Johnny Stones’ whenever anyone tried to get a different song going was different
Not just the FoCs who know how to kill an atmosphere
A lot of our fans are complete and utter dickheads
Why the fuck did the singing area start singing Johnny Stones straight after we scored on Saturday? That was weird.

I remember at maine Road.
E'S are good Ebenezer are good being performed live and didn't get a good reception LOL
That was at Highbury. I was there and very much of the opinion at the time (1990ish) that E’s were indeed good, but that was still a bizarre experience. The Shamen got booed to fuck.

It was that cheesy pop rave cover of Baker Street at Maine Road iirc, the first Monday night sky game v QPR
Yes with balloons on the pitch. But my memory is confusing me here because I also seem to remember the highbury game being one of the first Sky games. That was a night game too.

Yes with balloons on the pitch. But my memory is confusing me here because I also seem to remember the highbury game being one of the first Sky games. That was a night game too.
The QPR game was the first ever Monday night football wasn’t it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.