Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

I know this is naive, I know this will never happen but we shouldn’t need a designated singing area the whole stadium should be singing and shouting and making as much noise as possible!!
Crikey, I’m doing it here in my living room when I’m not at the game. If my neighbours didn’t already know, they’d have no doubt I support the Best team in the Land and all the World!!

Get singing and shouting everyone. :-)

That is an unbelievably positive story mate. So pleased for you. If you don't mind me asking, was the op to fix nerve damage. (I'm deaf in one ear and have been told there is nothing they can do about it).
The reason that I am deaf is I suffer from arthritis which corroded the three bones Hammer,Anvil,Stirrup,They removed the ear drum,pulled out “dem dry Bones”put new ones back plus the drum,lots of packing.No pain,in and out home in 12 hours,Go see your doc ask his advice.MRI were Brilliant.

legit just been challenging him on twitter.

all he could come back with is we copy their songs (didnt say which ones) or we use Munich in our songs.

Seemed impressed he hangs out song sheets before games the cretin.
Yeah....like ocean finance...great nursery rhyme that one

what a dick

Today,City v Saints,to me it is a special day,followed City since 53/54 season,but for the last 45 years I,ve been severely Deaf,Sept 1st had an operation at MRI,give it 6/8 weeks and we will know if it’s worked.Well it worked today,Cancelo scored and I nearly messed my pants,first crowd noise in 45 years,I wish to thank all today’s supporter,stunning,frightening A FOC I may be but nearly in tears,Thank you the fans and a big thank you to the MRI Staff.
What a wonderful post to read.

I know this is naive, I know this will never happen but we shouldn’t need a designated singing area the whole stadium should be singing and shouting and making as much noise as possible!!
Crikey, I’m doing it here in my living room when I’m not at the game. If my neighbours didn’t already know, they’d have no doubt I support the Best team in the Land and all the World!!

Get singing and shouting everyone. :-)
Very true.

If everyone who complained about the atmosphere sang, we would be the loudest fans in the League.

Today,City v Saints,to me it is a special day,followed City since 53/54 season,but for the last 45 years I,ve been severely Deaf,Sept 1st had an operation at MRI,give it 6/8 weeks and we will know if it’s worked.Well it worked today,Cancelo scored and I nearly messed my pants,first crowd noise in 45 years,I wish to thank all today’s supporter,stunning,frightening A FOC I may be but nearly in tears,Thank you the fans and a big thank you to the MRI Staff.

Superb mate, that's absolutely amazing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.