Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Why is everyone so loopy about our atmosphere? We're probably better then most PL fans? I think some people really get hung up about what crap the media come up with? We should all stop slating each other and just enjoy the fantastic football.
Nail. Head. Hit.

Why is everyone so loopy about our atmosphere? We're probably better then most PL fans? I think some people really get hung up about what crap the media come up with? We should all stop slating each other and just enjoy the fantastic football.
The entire of England especially the PL have atmosphere problem's yet we are definitely the only club consistently slated for it.

My two pence (is that even still a coin?), which I've said before and I'll say again;

There is no one solution. But clearly the biggest missing factor is people getting stuck in to songs and letting go a bit. I'm not sure why so many people seem afraid/embarrassed/disinterested in singing a song, but people clearly do. Why are people more inclined to join in, in some parts of the ground than others? Because others around them are. I'd wager a lot of folk want to get stuck in and all it takes is dropping the inhibition and going for it.

The other thing that I do think is a problem is pre match engineered 'atmosphere', it creates the notion that noise and match day experience will be provided, and all you need to do pay your moneys, sit back and soak it up. Problem is, come kick off, it's all down to the fans.

Maybe if you're a silent observer, get to the next home game and promise yourself to get involved just a tiny bit more. Go on. You know you want to.

Please watch this video from a UK YouTuber visiting Dortmund for their derby wow what a fantastic atmosphere. Just look at the yellow wall

We aren’t. We get slated for empty seats. Arsenal get slated for atmosphere. Football myths take root and are impossible to shift.
We partly get slated for empty seats because Blues rise to the bait.

The Haaland affect and City allowing fans to buy up to 6 tickets for Champs League games have sorted the attendances for CL games. It’s a good job I suggested letting Blues buy more tickets for mates when your mate Danny attended a Supporters Club meeting lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.