Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

We are discussing how to manufacture an atmosphere in an environment created by football and government.

No drinking in the seats
SIT DOWN
No flares
No smoking anywhere
Seats available for sale but it looks like the club try their best to flog single seats (Probably a conspiracy theory that one).
Report your neighbour if they say anything dodgy at all about anything.
No going on the pitch or you might get a lifetime ban.

Now under those conditions all you can hope for is a polite clap and a swift (Not to long) glance sideways at the person in the seat next to you. To all the lads and lasses wanting an atmosphere I am with you and I agree with you, but you have to admit that the horse has bolted many moons ago.
Don't forget not to applaud any goals until ten minutes later in case VAR rules them out

Don't forget not to applaud any goals until ten minutes later in case VAR rules them out
Compliant people are less likely to sing their hearts out and make a noise, I remember when Pep said something similar when it's PL football stifles atmospheres.

The Bird Man of Coloumbia.

el_cole_-_colombia.jpeg

And in full dangle mode:

2d3wa9g.jpg

I think we could do this of the Colin Bell 2nd tier.
Pigeonho likes this post !!

We are discussing how to manufacture an atmosphere in an environment created by football and government.

No drinking in the seats
SIT DOWN
No flares
No smoking anywhere
Seats available for sale but it looks like the club try their best to flog single seats (Probably a conspiracy theory that one).
VAR killing any immediate emotion whilst you wait for a ref in a booth to decide.

Now under those conditions all you can hope for is a polite clap and a swift (Not to long) glance sideways at the person in the seat next to you. To all the lads and lasses wanting an atmosphere I am with you and I agree with you, but you have to admit that the horse has bolted many moons ago.

these are all very annoying rules but if we brought back over half of them the atmosphere would be the same.

No drinking in the seats
SIT DOWN
No flares
No smoking anywhere
VAR killing any immediate emotion whilst you wait for a ref in a booth to decide.

Copenhagen managed it, as do the rest of Europe.
Not your best effort at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.