Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Had my neighbour tonight saying we have returned 8000 unsold tickets , what an absolute bell whaft , do any of those bitter rag Cunts think we can’t sell out for a cup final derby ? As posted tonight , the criteria and release of tickets by City leaves a lot to be desired - I’m a member only these days through seperating from the mrs and hope I can me and my ten year old a ticket , probably no chance I presume ! I live in hope , I was in corporate for the FA Cup semi against the cunts , what a shower of shit there support is , sadly I was in their end in club Wembley , just me and about ten other blues went apeshit when Yaya smashed it in ! We’ve got a monument-us three weeks ahead , we do Madrid tomorrow then we will smash everything infront of us , and hey , any spares then drop a PM!
They do it constantly now. Just make shit up and spread it around to make them feel better about themselves. Problem is the truth goes around the world before the truth gets its boots so this will likely become gospel on idiot fan Facebook Bantz groups.

Does anyone remember what the criteria was last season against Madrid I thought the last one was bad for tourist this one could be even worse considering 2nd leg and if there is a less strict criteria
I belive it was the same criteria although it didn't sell out nearly as fast. Because of this, I don't think it'll be worse for tourists than last year, but certainly on par with last year.

Had my neighbour tonight saying we have returned 8000 unsold tickets , what an absolute bell whaft , do any of those bitter rag Cunts think we can’t sell out for a cup final derby ? As posted tonight , the criteria and release of tickets by City leaves a lot to be desired - I’m a member only these days through seperating from the mrs and hope I can me and my ten year old a ticket , probably no chance I presume ! I live in hope , I was in corporate for the FA Cup semi against the cunts , what a shower of shit there support is , sadly I was in their end in club Wembley , just me and about ten other blues went apeshit when Yaya smashed it in ! We’ve got a monument-us three weeks ahead , we do Madrid tomorrow then we will smash everything infront of us , and hey , any spares then drop a PM!
I think the appropriate term for these people is "twitter gimps". Some fella at work asked me why we couldn't sell out our away end at Goodison Park on Sunday. There's only so much energy I can give to this level of ignorance

I think the appropriate term for these people is "twitter gimps". Some fella at work asked me why we couldn't sell out our away end at Goodison Park on Sunday. There's only so much energy I can give to this level of ignorance
It's constant, now Inter are a massively big traditional well-supported club who deserve to be in the final as opposed to ickle Citeh. Yet Inter average 30k in the league, almost half what we get every week

It's constant, now Inter are a massively big traditional well-supported club who deserve to be in the final as opposed to ickle Citeh. Yet Inter average 30k in the league, almost half what we get every week
Looks like Inter have averaged over 70k this season?

Would be nice if people checked their facts before talking about our attendances so we should do the same!

Micha again …understood the atmosphere was good , but I think he sometimes goes too far

Last edited:
It’s not. It’s a sale to Cityzen’s Matchday members. And the few that were out on sale then were gone in half an hour.
To clarify, it’s more the point that someone who has never been to the etihad could just get a membership and have the same chance as someone with a season ticket and a decent amount of points but not on the cup scheme. There’s thousands that missed out that would normally get a ticket. Just seems like there could have been some sort of pecking order for it. CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.