Etihad atmosphere

Don't get how people can't admit yesterday was a brilliant atmosphere. We were 3-0 down going into the game. It was rocking at times in the first half. We were booing whilstling every Liverpool touch and getting on the referee's back to support our boys. It was a proper European atmosphere that will grow into our fan culture the more and more we participate in the competition. Even straight after they scored their second we had the full ground singing Blue Moon.

The smoke bombs v Liverpool and United looked great and added to the atmosphere. The constant leathering of away fans in the home end is making the Etihad a horrible place for visiting fans & will continue to give us slight advantages moving forward.

Being someone who's been to hundreds of games around the country and across Europe I'd admit our fans are brilliant on our day. We just need to reach those levels 10 + times a season as opposed to 3 or 4 times!
I personally don't mind the smoke bombs.

I went to Anfield and last night. Great atmosphere at both. If we had won 3-0 last night ours would have been just as good at theirs. Our stadium well fully expanded at the other end will really help.

Have loved this season and this has just been a bad week.

the guys annoying. but this video after about 5 minutes, really showed how loud the south stand was last night. its great to see the whole ground (pretty much) singing blue moon after the second liverpool goal swell.

the guys annoying. but this video after about 5 minutes, really showed how loud the south stand was last night. its great to see the whole ground (pretty much) singing blue moon after the second liverpool goal swell.

To be honest everyone knocks that song, Blue Moon, but its the one chant we have which gets widespread participation and is pretty much the loudest chant we have every match.

Decent video of the atmosphere that.

It isn't and it is always recognisable, it is our song, along with Boys in Blue.

I like the song but it trails off too quickly. We only seem to sing " Blue moon, you saw me standing alone, without a dream in my heart, without a love of my own " and that is more or less that, or we sing that line again.

I’ve never seen +150 of our fans in the home
end of a CL game. Not having a go at all
Just don’t think this should not be allowed

I think City were put in the Kenny Dalglish upper tier at the back. You could see a row of stewards either side of them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.