Etihad atmosphere

Just a favour to any supporters feeling the need to cry and weep like Clinton Supporters and Remainers , can you do it outside the stadium. Getting fed up with the distaught TV feeds and Youtube pisstakes

Just a favour to any supporters feeling the need to cry and weep like Clinton Supporters and Remainers , can you do it outside the stadium. Getting fed up with the distaught TV feeds and Youtube pisstakes

Yes. What is all that about.

That lad on Saturday should be embarrassed and his mates should take the piss

Atmosphere was quality last night right up until the disallowed goal and then it just seem to die a death. There was a real buzz about the place till then and everyone just seem to give up at that moment. Was disappointing tbh as with a half still to go we still had every chance of getting another 2 goals to level it at least.

One thing I think the club could do to help the early 2nd half atmosphere (although wasn’t an issue so much last night as you couldn’t get a pint) is announce on the concourse when the teams are coming back out for the 2nd half. Many a time I’ve come back to my seat after some HT refreshment only to be surprised that the game’s been going a good few minutes and I’ve had no idea.

When the dipper filth scored it sounded like it went flat on TV, though BT could have just dropped the mics by City section and upped the mics by the vermin.
Need new songs and chants as well, more up lifting ones,

City should try be like this,

0-4 at home and getting relegated, River fans singing their cajones off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.