Etihad atmosphere

Lots of blues very pragmatic last night, and lots of the view wait until next season. Peps tenure at Bayern except for Champs league got better and better. The fans around me stuck by the side throughout. Was a bit like the old days last night blues sticking together, no negative bullshit at all.

When the dipper filth scored it sounded like it went flat on TV, though BT could have just dropped the mics by City section and upped the mics by the vermin.
Need new songs and chants as well, more up lifting ones,

City should try be like this,

0-4 at home and getting relegated, River fans singing their cajones off

It did go quiet. No wonder really as we were out at that point. The dippers were lively after that but quiet as mice first half when we were great again.

Did it? That’s good! I sometimes think we sound good at grounds (sometimes at home and loads away) when I’m there but then watch them back and don’t think we sound good at all.

Honestly did to me, certainly never heard a peep out of the Liverpool fans until well into the 2nd half and I loved that they got plenty of stick when in possession. With Sky games I have noticed they often mess up the audio mixing when covering City, don't know if it's due to placement of mics being wrong or what but once we'd scored our first on Saturday the crowd noise became noticeably more muted. Not suggesting that's deliberate from Sky but if the mics are too close and the volume gets too loud the audio feed goes up the wall

Well done everyone last night, even when they scored and all was lost, we tried to keep the team going. Lots more regular fans than tourists last night too.
Watched from the sofa last night.

But totally proud of every blue fan in stadium......you were magnificent.
Sounded great turned up on telly.

City and proud

Can we please fuck the away fans off from behind our goal. Absolutely fucking ridiculous. Put the twats in the top tier.

Unfortunately we can't. New rules state away fans must have at least one block near the pitch.

Think Newcastle United are getting dispensation for 1 more season.

Not sure how it will affect United, as their away sections aren't near the pitch.

Atmosphere was quality last night right up until the disallowed goal and then it just seem to die a death. There was a real buzz about the place till then and everyone just seem to give up at that moment. Was disappointing tbh as with a half still to go we still had every chance of getting another 2 goals to level it at least.

One thing I think the club could do to help the early 2nd half atmosphere (although wasn’t an issue so much last night as you couldn’t get a pint) is announce on the concourse when the teams are coming back out for the 2nd half. Many a time I’ve come back to my seat after some HT refreshment only to be surprised that the game’s been going a good few minutes and I’ve had no idea.

The last two games have been the best of the season at home and we lost both of them!

I prefer quiet and win!

The first half atmosphere was brilliant last night. Flags worked a treat. Noise was great, we silenced the visiting fans pretty much until they scored. Second half was punctured by their goal.
Liverpool have the most overrated supporters in the world. I'm just glad I dont have to hear about their special fucking atmosphere again this season. Last night showed how wank they are. For some reason I watched a redmen TV video earlier and he was saying how our atmosphere was forced and plastic and all he could hear was scouse fans... they are just deluded as fuck. (if you couldnt tell I cant stand the ****s, especially after the last couple of weeks).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.