Etihad atmosphere

It's become sanitised bollocks , some poor bloke was ejected today near the front of 315 for presumably refusing to sit down, police there as well for ffs.Its the reason that this could be my last season as a ST holder, there's just no fun anymore at the ground, the love is wearing off of going to the game - love City but not the match day experience.

it was right on front of me.
We were all a little confused by the eviction of 2 chaps by the stewards.
We think it was the repeated 'rent boy' chant at the away lot.
Unwise in this present abuse climate but a stern warning might have been more appropriate.

Touched a nerve i think !! Its about opinions mate and i have mine and you will have yours if u dont like opinions mate maybe this forum isnt the place for you.
Sound stand level 1 are the only people that generate any noise, imagine the atmosphere without them. I applaud them guys, keep up the good work. Maybe each of the stands should have a singing section? Then you'd have noise coming from all corners?

Terrible again today. Great flag display from 1894 was terrific but when the team needed us we were far too quiet.

I had to get up at 4am this morning to make the game and I've only got home now. Puzzles me to see folk walk out on 80+ minutes when we are 2-1 down and imo when your team needs your support the most. Does my fooking head in tbh :-(

1-2 down, 10 mins to go, and fans leave. Our players to see large swathes of blue seats. Opposition players to see the same and be spurred on.

First time through the tight doors on SS3 with no crush, works for me they can fuck off early all the time.

1-2 down 10 mins to go plus at tge time 4/5 mins injury time, don't get it.

I had to get up at 4am this morning to make the game and I've only got home now. Puzzles me to see folk walk out on 80+ minutes when we are 2-1 down and imo when your team needs your support the most. Does my fooking head in tbh :-(

This. It's embarrassing.

We don't have great support at the moment. One in 5 of our fans leave without fail on 80 minutes. A joke.

For the first time in a while, I left with time to go. The reason; the referee had annoyed me so much to the point I had to leave. I couldn't stomach anymore a corrupt ref blatantly changing the game. Sitting behind the dug out you see quite a lot and when the fun stops, you leave...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.