Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site (cont

Believe three new big pictures gone up today on outside of ground one each of Zaba, Samir & YaYa.
No photos yet

danebanksheik said:
Believe three new big pictures gone up today on outside of ground one each of Zaba, Samir & YaYa.
No photos yet

Bubf5IUCMAAxR3H.jpg

Ray78 said:
If the club is really switched on they can use one of the cranes for bungee jumping.
They could send Hugh Ferris up to test it out (with or without the cord). Just joking Hugh!

*cough*

jimharri said:
Ray78 said:
If the club is really switched on they can use one of the cranes for bungee jumping.
They could send Hugh Ferris up to test it out (with or without the cord). Just joking Hugh!

*cough*

Or Arsene Wenger when he comes to the Etihad.

Posted by RMB2007 on SSC, via Twitter.

Good shot of the proposed new LCD screen in the corner of the North Stand.

Click to enlarge.

=RMB2007;116273304]@grahamheyes:

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/L4L4kXV.jpg[/bigimg]

https://twitter.com/grahamheyes

sorry if i am a bit slow here but are they putting the 3 rows in the front yet, looking at last picture small diggers in that area, also maybe the new 2nd tire advertising is replacing ground level to acomadate the new 3 rows.

Day off work today so I'm gonna take a wander over and see what's happening..not been there since the end of last season but even then not seen the asda/new training complex side

Looking forward to having a stroll around after my McDonald's breakfast ;-)

I was down there yesterday and about a 1/3 of the roof is missing, to me it doesn't look like loads has been done but a lot has probably been done we can't see, the other side of the road is looking very impressive I just wonder when the forst MUFC graffiti is put on the bright white bridge. Any visiting supporters are going to be very jealous of this lot when it's complete.

Just received my MCIVTA e mail and there is a good piece of info by Peter Llewellyn on the training ground . so check your e mail box

bluekeith said:
Just received my MCIVTA e mail and there is a good piece of info by Peter Llewellyn on the training ground . so check your e mail box

Would it not have been as easy to copy and paste said info here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.