Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site (cont

I wonder what the extra revenue will be to have your ad' in HD rather than SD? ;-)

wsoa6d.jpg

They are big buggers too.

D Silva Surfer said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Blue Streak said:
So I assume once the South Stand is rebuilt we will have two at that end as well? As fantastic as they are, do we really need four big screens?
Is it even possible to have too many screens?

Told they will fit two on the south stand after building work, I guess which you look at depends where you sit.

Once there are 4 screens they will shown different things including the live play

D Silva Surfer said:
2r3ywbb.jpg

The two new scoreboards either side of the North Stand have awesome picture quality.
Compare and contrast with the digital signage over at the swamp....
PA-11909091-650x477.jpg

(please feel free to burst out laughing at this point)

D Silva Surfer said:
wsoa6d.jpg

They are big buggers too.
Compare and contrast to the old ones - about 30% bigger I reckon
[bigimg]http://stevenicklin.com/images/city/screensbeforeafter.jpg[/bigimg]

It might be that they replicate the names electronically when no ads are being shown?

kramer said:
D Silva Surfer said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Is it even possible to have too many screens?

Told they will fit two on the south stand after building work, I guess which you look at depends where you sit.

Once there are 4 screens they will shown different things including the live play
Hope not, the whole point in being at ground is your watching it live not on a tv screen.

DiscoSteve said:
D Silva Surfer said:
2r3ywbb.jpg

The two new scoreboards either side of the North Stand have awesome picture quality.
Compare and contrast with the digital signage over at the swamp....
PA-11909091-650x477.jpg

(please feel free to burst out laughing at this point)

well that just slapped me right in the kipper and i'm numb that the best and richest well supported team in the universe has that heap of 1980s technology shit, is that it?, don't they have screens in the corners, you see i'm one of them never been to the swamp chaps and never will, i'd never ever pay money for a ticket knowing i'm bank rolling them

oh and many thanks to the guys that have gone to the trouble of posting the pics, not been at the etihad since west ham and a lot of us rely on this stuff

I must admit I was also a bit surprised to hear that they have no big screens at the swamp.
I assumed that they had improved, as well as expanded, the ground since I last visited (Euro '96 Germany v Italy).
Obviously I was wrong.

Don't be surprised.

The swamp is a dump of the highest order.

They squeeze you in like no other ground on this earth, and big screens take up soooo much room.

It is the most uncomfortable place to watch a game of football in the world.

Fact!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.