Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site (cont

Eiter its just proteceted. or it maight be plastic.

Capacity changes from season to season depending on what they are putting in and taking out, particularly with regard to seats for corporate hospitality. The telegraph quoted 47,805 for domestic football in 2011 and that's the most that I've seen for premier league games. This article is where wiki got its figure from. By quoting this figure it looks like they actually asked someone at the time.

Now, the maximum depends on how many columns they take out for segregation, either by removing them or putting black cloth over the seats. I've seen all the seats in the south stand in place only on a couple of occasions. I think that one was Fulham and the other Wigan. So whilst the City sections were filled the away supporters had their own personal steward.

It's quoted as 48,000 probably because they round it up.

We never had this problem with Swales as we could actually get more people in than the official capacity, so if it was stated as a sell out it really was a sell out (on the official capacity).

grim up north said:
Did Gray manage ok last night with the rain and the metro
Yes thank you, although there was a twenty minute wait at Navigation Road for a tram which scuppered my plans to grab a couple of 1894 badges from Alberto. Then they had run out of ponchos so had to hang about while they found some more, just made it for kick off.

Found my seat to be knackered and would not fold up and down without extreme effort, reported it to the Club today and they have promised to fix it.

Left in the last minute when the Pool player collapsed with nobody near him and got on to the tram platform as the final whistle went. After about a six minute wait an announcement was made saying the tram to town would arrive in two minutes and would be a single unit typical Metrolink.

Have kept the poncho for Saturday just in case all the stock has gone at the first match.

I like things to be organised thank god for Pellegrini.

Gray said:
grim up north said:
Did Gray manage ok last night with the rain and the metro
Yes thank you, although there was a twenty minute wait at Navigation Road for a tram which scuppered my plans to grab a couple of 1894 badges from Alberto. Then they had run out of ponchos so had to hang about while they found some more, just made it for kick off.

Found my seat to be knackered and would not fold up and down without extreme effort, reported it to the Club today and they have promised to fix it.

Left in the last minute when the Pool player collapsed with nobody near him and got on to the tram platform as the final whistle went. After about a six minute wait an announcement was made saying the tram to town would arrive in two minutes and would be a single unit typical Metrolink.

Have kept the poncho for Saturday just in case all the stock has gone at the first match.

I like things to be organised thank god for Pellegrini.
Good job you made the first tram or you probably would still be there

We went to City Square for a pint after the game and to wait till the queue went down.
After half an hour it was still right up to the kiosks, so we walked instead.

cleavers said:
Why Always Ste said:
Does anyone know the logic behind having the Blue pitch at CFA?

[bigimg]https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t1.0-9/10606348_280427728829107_4429882073587450319_n.jpg[/bigimg]
We're testing a new strain of blue grass ;o)

Kentucky Blue! The grass I bought from a firm in Warrington was called Something* Blue. Was still green when it came.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
cleavers said:
Why Always Ste said:
Does anyone know the logic behind having the Blue pitch at CFA?

[bigimg]https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t1.0-9/10606348_280427728829107_4429882073587450319_n.jpg[/bigimg]
We're testing a new strain of blue grass ;o)

Kentucky Blue! The grass I bought from a firm in Warrington was called Something* Blue. Was still green when it came.

guessing 'artificial pitch / astro turf' for evening and night time use for the team and the community most probably. Blue might show up better under lights at night than green?

Am I right when I say the new tiers behind the goals will hold more than the current third tiers down the side? Should an some epic scale to the stadium if so.

The tunnel screen is absolutely top quality, but it's a still image throughout. No animations at all, just a static picture of a Nissan Car. The ad does not change at all throughout the whole tunnel cam. I know we don't want distracting flashing ad's whilst the team wait but does seem overkill for just an image.

[bigimg]http://oi58.tinypic.com/2gw5pvq.jpg[/bigimg]

Digital poster, saves having the man come along with his paste and brush every fortnight to change it, no doubt all at the flick of a switch. Maybe something for ticking a box if the stadium is to be used as CL venue once the expansions are completed, UEFA can then put their sponsors on it. I have no doubt it will make us money along the line somewhere because that is how Soriani operates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.