Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site (cont

spiny said:
Safe standing is becoming a real possibility.

If introduced it is likely to be applied to tier 1 at the Etihad. In which case, the additional front rows will come into their own with great pitchside views close to the action. This should make for a better atmosphere and more be intimidating for the opposition as well as giving the increase in capacity.
The Campaign seems be gathering good momentum

Live, from the ground right now...

Not very much!!.....

900547627045f62857c177df465aab63.jpg

c2e92f0899e5d0e165a40a81ce7711e2.jpg

Looks full, give or take a few empty seats. Not bad considering it's Stoke.

Saying that, paying £50 for a ticket Hasan been value fo money so far.

Looks full, give or take a few empty seats. Not bad considering it's Stoke.

Saying that, paying £50 fir a ticket hasn't been value fo money so far.

Att today 45,622 presumed less segregation and Stoke bought less than 1000, not many visible changes from Monday, a bit more steel work up... I expect to see lots of work over the next 3 weeks

also safe standing would be great, and also help solve the poorer view from the new first 3 rows, most of the SE corner stand all game anyway, might as well make it safe and even squeeze in a few more people at the same time

dan05delaney said:
Att today 45,622 presumed less segregation and Stoke bought less than 1000, not many visible changes from Monday, a bit more steel work up... I expect to see lots of work over the next 3 weeks

also safe standing would be great, and also help solve the poorer view from the new first 3 rows, most of the SE corner stand all game anyway, might as well make it safe and even squeeze in a few more people at the same time
safe standing doubles the capacity

greasedupdeafguy said:
dan05delaney said:

About 1½ times isn't it?

Edit :- apologies if that sounds pedantic but I'm damned if I want to look at the after match forum...

ColinLee said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
dan05delaney said:

About 1½ times isn't it?

Edit :- apologies if that sounds pedantic but I'm damned if I want to look at the after match forum...
Just had a look on the safe standing website
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.safestandingroadshow.co.uk/the-case-for-safe-standing/case-for-3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.safestandingroadshow.co.uk/t ... case-for-3</a>

40 seats increases to 72 when converted to safe standing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.